A vote cast based on Christian values is a vote cast for the ‘Common Good’ and is ‘Common Sense’ for today’s Christian.
We invite you to contact us for up to date and relevant information:
Telephone Number: 330-723-3334
E-mail us: Fill out the contact form here.
Register to Vote and More
Family Research Council
Biblical Principles at the Ballot Box
Ohio Christian Alliance
American Policy Roundtable
Know Your American Heritage
Ohio Voter Information and Services
Disclamer: Frontlines does not endorse a specific candidate, political party or issues.
At Frontlines we agree that Christians are to be positive influences in the affairs of mankind including those processes that lead to the election of officials that govern over our communities, state and nation.
History factually supports that the government of the United States of America was founded on biblical principles and that our unique form of government is preserved and functions best for the common good when Christians participate in the public forum, and biblically based principles are applied by our elected leaders.
Preserving the blessings of liberty for ourselves and our posterity calls for each Christian to prayerfully consider and apply themselves to electing representatives that agree with and reflect biblically based Christian values in their personal conduct and platforms from which they govern. As Christians, we are responsible to insure godly men and women are placed in leadership positions.
- A primary focus of Frontlines is to strengthen individual understanding of our heritage as Christians and Americans, and to build knowledge about value-based voting.
- Frontlines also purposes to stimulate healthy dialogue and create awareness about our role and opportunities as Christians to positively impact and influence the quality of our national, state and local community elected leadership.
To pray for our leaders that they will act in wisdom for the common good, function effectively and conduct themselves according to biblical standards.
- Present a ‘Common Sense’ approach to voting based on Christian values.
- Provide a biblical case for values as the best basis for Christians to understand and accurately qualify the best candidates.
- Build knowledge about biblically based Christian values and how best to recognize candidates and other governing officials that agree with and personally conduct themselves according to biblically based values.
- Facilitate voter registration.
Encourage and mobilize Christians to exercise their freedom and privilege to vote.
Click here for a copy of a few of our in-house publications.